Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Sokie sock

Description: In writing, My goal is to Hook the audience with a dramatic opening sentence. I think I have hooked some people into my advertisement about a sock called Sookie! We have been learning persuasive writing. Here's my writing and poster. What do you think?

GET A SOKIE! Available only on trade me! There's only one so hurry up and bid! Sookie is a sock, yes, a sock! But it's more than what you think Sokie is! Sokie is a super hero! With awesome sock powers!  Sokie can go anything you want! Even be your BFF! What can’t Sokie do? All he needs is a wash when he is dirty. No food needed! Just a wash. Wash for one hour though with all your other socks. Only socks! That's all! So, Get your Sokie today!


Here's our goals.

Here's our video about Sookie. (Advertisement)
(Video comeing sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. What is it you are trying to get better at here in your writing? WALT Persuade?

    ReplyDelete